Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Friday Drops - August 11th!

[DE]Taylor

Tenno,

While our usual community streams are on hold until after TennoCon, we are still sharing our love with the Twitch Directory with our Friday Community Drops. Here's a refresher on how these Drops work:

Every Friday, we run a short Twitch Drop campaign on two Creator channels to offer a fun way to cap off the week and shine a spotlight on the Creators themselves! The Drops will run for one hour on each channel, with a 30 minute claim time for an Orbiter Decoration that the Creator has picked themselves!

Here's who you can look forward to this week:

Darkauscus (English)

TheGamio (Spanish) 

image.png

:community:

• Like 16

On 2023-08-08 at 3:56 PM, [DE]Taylor said:

Tenno,

While our usual community streams are on hold until after TennoCon, we are still sharing our love with the Twitch Directory with our Friday Community Drops. Here's a refresher on how these Drops work:

Every Friday, we run a short Twitch Drop campaign on two Creator channels to offer a fun way to cap off the week and shine a spotlight on the Creators themselves! The Drops will run for one hour on each channel, with a 30 minute claim time for an Orbiter Decoration that the Creator has picked themselves!

Here's who you can look forward to this week:

Darkauscus (English)

TheGamio (Spanish) 

image.png

:community:

Not all ppl want twitch so why am i seeing it

On 2023-08-08 at 11:23 AM, (XBOX)GewahrenK said:

I still never got my Styanax I received the twitch drop and it hasn't came yet. 

You received the Twitch Drop itself because the normal Warframe Stream. Stynax was from the Summerfest Stream which wasn't hosted by DE. You probably forgot to watch the stream before that.