Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Material Trade System

Goldobsidian

This is NOT a player to player trade system suggestion.

This idea came to me while talking with my friend who says he has 38 Orokin Cell's from trying to farm the ember frame pieces. He has no use for them currently and feels the resources could be used elsewhere for other projects. So my suggestion is a NPC "Market" where a player can trade 1 resource for another, often at a 1/2 or 3/4 trade ratio. For example a player could trade to a NPC "merchant", 2 Oroken Cells for 1 Neurode or 1 Oroken cell for 5-15 Alloy plate's and so on. This would keep player to player trading out of the game which will keep account hacking and the like down to a minimum, it will not kill the grind with player to player trade markets but it will help releave some of the "stress" from having to much of one resource and nothing of another due to bad/good luck how ever you wish to see it. If you feel like it to keep the grind in place a little more, limit the player to how many times per day/week/month they can use this "Service" or make it a microtransation unlock so only those willing to pay for the "Service" can have it. If you go with the Microtransation idea though I feel a system like this should be in the 10-30 dollar range, please dont make it so unobtainable your more casual players cant get it.

Positive & Negative Constructive feedback is appreciated and welcome.

Thank you for taking the time to even consider or read this idea.

Edited by Goldobsidian