Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

R-9 Cloud Mission/Railjack missions

Fixed_Username

I took time off from this game some time ago. gian point no longer takes 2 mins to complete. DE nerfed this mission for reasons unknown. Rj missions require me to LEAVE my ship and do mundane ground combat crap. I went to railjack to get away from that in the first place. DE, i hope you guys know that you don't have to incorporate ninja stuff all the time. Some of us wanna stay in the ship and blow things up. Taking time off once again. Because nerfing missions and farming is totally gonna keep players in the game. 

2 minutes ago, Stormandreas said:

Uh... ok?
Well see ya then XD

You've played Warframe for at least 6 years and complain about "mundane ground combat crap". Alright then? This isn't constructive, nor critcism.

I said that there doesnt need to be ninja stuff in railjack. that is constructive and a critique. ground combat for railjack, a space combat game mode. that is an oxymoron.

3 minutes ago, FulfillMyWill said:

I think you are confusing it with Gian Point. That was the node without ground objectives. If I remember correctly, it was removed then railjack 2.0 was introduced.

Yea, gian point. Looks like they renamed it too. either way, it's stupid.  

2 hours ago, Fixed_Username said:

Yea, gian point. Looks like they renamed it too. either way, it's stupid.  

You made two thread the first pretend to ask why people play RJ and the second about another RJ mission. All of ended up with you want another Gian Point Mission. Stop it.

Gian Point wasn't fun it's just a way to get faster intrinsic/level. Get a life

Archived