Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Elemental Procs Need Re-Balance

coolitic

Unless I misunderstood something, elemental procs make rapid-fire weapons OP? My dread is suffering from lack of procs. I liked it when every shot slowed the enemy and I didn't need to max out some mod for it to be sometimes just because I have slow firing weapon. Also, are weapons that used to armor ignore (paris prime) still armor ignore?

Procs do need re balancing I think. In my opinion, the procs are too low for most weapons. I usually kill things before I ever get the status effect, even with proc mods maxed. I liked slowing my targets, it was very useful but now I'm lucky if I freeze one a match

Unless I misunderstood something, elemental procs make rapid-fire weapons OP? My dread is suffering from lack of procs. I liked it when every shot slowed the enemy and I didn't need to max out some mod for it to be sometimes just because I have slow firing weapon. Also, are weapons that used to armor ignore (paris prime) still armor ignore?

The %chance to proc is low as heck on the bullet hose weapons to counter this.

And although the dread lost its tripple damage to infested, it is still the superior bow vs infested due to its high slash damage. Though your damage numbers may be a tad less impressive vs light infested, the dread gains damage vs lightly armored targets in other factions. If i remember correctly from my trip through the codex yesterday this should be pretty clear if you shoot a corpus tech.(though i would be leary of headshots, those helmets have been pretty tough to crack for me lately)