Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enemies should not be able to trigger fail states in Lua Halls of Ascenion trials

Squick

Title says it all. There are a few Lua trials that can be failed by hitting beams or other things that enemies can trigger. Ideally, they shouldn't break the trials. At the absolute least, you should stop them from spawning while the trials are active. I can't tell you how many times I've "failed" the stealth trial because some enemy spawns in and triggers the beams.

You don't have to stealth/avoid the beam. Don't activate the trial yet. Put your WF on the end pedestal accross the room, switch to operator. Go to the activation pedestal using operator (void sling/Stealth void mode). It will automatically registered as completed.

2 minutes ago, BroDutt said:

You don't have to stealth/avoid the beam. Don't activate the trial yet. Put your WF on the end pedestal accross the room, switch to operator. Go to the activation pedestal using operator (void sling/Stealth void mode). It will automatically registered as completed.

Yeah, and that's how I do it usually because there's no stopping enemies from spawning and ruining the thing through no fault of your own. I just think it's lame we have to resort to things like that.

Archived