Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dog days feedback

Cerikus

This is my first year playing this event.  After about five games and realizing that kill stealing was a thing, I couldn't help but wonder who made this and how they weren't embarrassed for making it.  I think I would kill myself if I made something this bad.

Dog days needs to be fixed the water balloons do nothing point black a lot of the time I have encountered and from a distance maybe 1/3 does some damage so make the radius bigger or maybe make it be a little more consistent enemies hit you even though your moving fast in the air bullet jumps then glides but they still hit you pretty much all the time and the soaker needs a buff because the highest level enemies 2-4 shot you unless you get lucky you generally 5-10 shot enemies so unfair and maybe make the rewards more worth because 50 pearls and then 1 for every kill is a little ridiculous because to get some of the rewards I had to do about 10 runs and that was on the assumption I'd get 30 kills meaning 80 pearls about 15-20 on 70 so 20 kills and works out to be over an hour or more to farm I don't want to sit here for an hour doing this

Archived