Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Standing not counting properly to daily limit

Damocles

So right now I am LR3 and can earn 32500 standing each day with syndicates. I am primarily with New Loka, Red Veil, and Perrin Sequence. I was told I can and should earn Steel Meridian as well by proxy of Red Veil being allies so I pledged to Red Veil and made my offerings to start gaining standing. However, I noticed something weird...

What is happening:

1. With all primary syndicates maxed, you cannot earn more standing except though allies (in my case, 50% allied standing)
  2. You can go into missions and earn up to half the daily capacity before it cuts off (in my case 16250)
  3. You can return to orbiter to confirm you only earned half of today's limit (I can still earn 16250)
  4. You can go back to earn more standing and now the cutoff becomes 8125, half of the previous before you must leave to reset the cap
  5. you can go again and now earn ~4062, then again for 2031, then again for ~1015, etc

What should happen:

1. With all primary syndicates maxed, you cannot earn more standing except though allies (in my case, 50% allied standing)
  2. You can go into missions and earn up to the daily capacity before it cuts off (the full 32500)

What is likely happening:

• The game sees me earning the full 32500 phantom standing and stops allowing me from getting more, then seeing the syndicate is maxed and converting 50% to Steel Meridian
  • The game acknowledges only half the syndicate standing is earned after the fact, so you can always go back to earn another half of what remains each time
Edited by Damocles