Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion: QoL pitty for isolation vaults/necramechs

VoxelLostInSpace

Since the new war added necramechs as a rewuirement, even more new players will start farming them. And while i like the concept of each part dropping randomly after defeating a mech in an isolation vault, chance isnt always kind.

So, to spare a small percentage of players a huge amount of frustration, my solution would be a pity system:

-After not getting a new, never before on this account collected part, 16 times, a new drop is guaranteed. Voidrig and Bonewidow would have seperate pittys.

If you are not accossiated with the dev team, i still encourage you to comment on this to share your takes!

This idea originated in my open letter to DE

Just like previously stated here. The pity system is the fact they are tradeable between players. If you get two copies of the same piece, sell one and buy what you need.

Since players may be doing iso vaults to farm other things and get those mech pieces as an unwanted excess (like me when farming arcanes and weapon pieces...) you can ask around your clan or alliance chat. Knowing this community, chances are someone will just give the pieces to you or sell them at a symbolic price. :)

You haven't start farming for Necramech Damage Weapon part weren't you? Cause that is the one thing that definitely need Pity system. Atleast DE start giving Voidrig part blueprint for free after Angel of Zariman . While I used to farm Orokin Matrix to get Loid standing, just for the blueprint!

4 hours ago, R4bbit0le said:

The pity system is the fact they are tradeable between players. If you get two copies of the same piece, sell one and buy what you need.

Except for Necramech Damage Weapon part. The Market is so few that you might not able to trade for one of them or extemely overprice

47 minutes ago, BroDutt said:

Except for Necramech Damage Weapon part. The Market is so few that you might not able to trade for one of them or extemely overprice

I am unsure exactly what pieces you are referring to. Damaged Necramech Weapon Pod? Because that is very common and sells for no plat.

Or the Damaged Necramech Weapon Barrel/Receiver/Stock? That is less common and is used not to craft mechs but to craft archguns. A full set of those will cost you because you need to do different iso vault rotations, but if you get 2 of the same you can always trade... 

24 minutes ago, R4bbit0le said:

I am unsure exactly what pieces you are referring to. Damaged Necramech Weapon Pod? Because that is very common and sells for no plat.

Or the Damaged Necramech Weapon Barrel/Receiver/Stock? That is less common and is used not to craft mechs but to craft archguns. A full set of those will cost you because you need to do different iso vault rotations, but if you get 2 of the same you can always trade... 

he means the receiver, stock and barrel these parts are a rare drop from the vault bounties themselves, you can’t get them from defeating necramechs so the value for them is rather high.

Also the fact that every two hours the bounty rewards cycle so the part you want may take 4 hours to come back into the reward pool then you need rng to drop said part, like you said trading/buying is an option.

Archived