The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The First Hi With A Simple Question

Gr3vi3R

Hi everyone, I would like to make an use out of my welcome topic asking this:

Im at 8 and I studied a lot about everything since 2.0 and such, but I would like to ask a simple question:

of all the Rifles in the game I like the awesome Balance that the Braton is, and an awesome thing DE did was to make every one of the 4 Bratons viable in some aspect.

I would like to know if the balanced Standard Braton that is 6.6/6.6/.6.8 could be viable at least on Semi-End, so I won't have to change gear for every mission but End-Game only.

Thanks Everyone.

Edited by Gr3vi3R

It is a good rifle no doubt, but the ammo efficiency issues becomes extremely prominent at later levels, even mid game. What I'd suggest is modding it for maximum possible damage, then use it for close range firing, because I'm also going to suggest using Heavy Caliber. That should make the Braton a lot more viable for mid-end game content.

I'm a car guy, so here's my way of looking at the Braton(family). It's kind of like a mid sized family car, a station wagon. Easy to drive, but not a sports car. It's capable of completing almost any task assigned to it, but it's not a pick up truck or a mud slinging 4x4. It's a jack of all trades, so in certain situations, there will be weapons that will out perform it hands down.

Of course, that all depends on your build. With three separate builds per weapon, you could specialize a build for each faction. Pile on the damage(Split Camber, Serration, Heavy Caliber-all three), then the Puncture/Slashing/Impact mod of your choosing(just one), your elementals(two) and Ammo Drum or Rifle Ammo Mutation. This method only leaves 1 open slot, so crit chance or crit damage, but not both.