Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa - Corufell utility stick?

(PSN)FirmBizkit

Question

I’ve been using Corufell for a ranged healing ability with Life Strike and Pack Leader and was wanting to do Blast Damage for some added utility but noticed Life Strike was struggling to heal much on Steel Path enemies.

So I modded it for Corrosive and Heat and that seemed to increase the damage to an amount that was acceptable for healing. However with any status effect regardless it’s useless in that department because it’s status chance is so low (currently 22%).

How should I be modding this thing for the most utility and damage? 

It’s been a bit difficult because I have to dedicate 2-3 mod slots for heavy attack wind up speed and attack speed to really make this thing comfortable to use.

I’m not currently using Umbra mods yet because I still need to dump some formas and get the stance for this thing but I’m thinking that will be a step in the right direction as well. I’m also using amalgam organ shatter and corrupt charge provides a significant damage increase

Edit: I’m currently using Shocking Touch, Virulent Scourge, True Steel, Amalgam Organ Shatter, Killing Blow, Pressure Point, Corrupt Charge.

Im thinking I should drop Virulent Scourge for Fever Strike since the status chance is so low anyways and stacking as much raw and crit damage as I can?

Im also not sure what if any other utility mods besides Life Strike are out there that I could put on this thing to make it more useful?

Edited by (PSN)FirmBizkit

3 answers to this question

Don't.

1. Base Mesa does not need healing with 95% damage reduction and mass disarming (augument blinding) enemies, provided that you do not self root with 4 without Waltz.

2. All healing that is not already covered with excessive orbs dropping from everything dying around you (provided that your Regulators are properly modded) can be done with Magus Elevate (tap 55).

• Like 1

On 2023-10-21 at 12:51 AM, Zakkhar said:

Don't.

1. Base Mesa does not need healing with 95% damage reduction and mass disarming (augument blinding) enemies, provided that you do not self root with 4 without Waltz.

2. All healing that is not already covered with excessive orbs dropping from everything dying around you (provided that your Regulators are properly modded) can be done with Magus Elevate (tap 55).

So I got Waltz. It pretty much solved most of my issues. Going to use Furax now. 

Ironically using Corufell would contribute to the problems now (being rooted in place and taking damage). 

Going to pick up Magus Elevate when I can next.