Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo room relocation system

WhiteAthame

I know this might be some really complicated feature to code/develop, but dojo decorating is a hobby that many warframe players really enjoy doing, and one thing I've come to bump into after several years is that a dojo can get Really messy after a couple years, in my case i have a pretty old dojo and after a couple years it got to be quite big, several rooms across several floors, and after some new and more fancy rooms have come out, i wanted to integrate them to my dojo, and since I really like decoration I have some sort of "thematic" zones in my dojo, like "this specific zone will be orokin, then this one corpus, then... etc. " but now I've found that I could not keep going on that since i had to delete some rooms in order for others to be built, and guess what, I couldn't, since they where connected to literally the whole dojo, So I've been thinking, what about implementing a new system that (maybe after researching it, or unlocking it in some way) allowed dojo architects to delete, swap, create and switch dojo rooms from some kind of blueprint UI, like some 3D map of the dojo in which you can plan the construction of your dojo, and allow architects to move around rooms without having to demolish half a dojo and redecorate every single room. for a more intuitive description of my idea, think about it as building with legos, but each piece is a different room,  you have main rooms, connectors, elevators, etc, and you get to pick, pieces apart and swap them around. As I said, I don't really know whether this is possible or not, but since DE have been improving on quality of life changes and additions, this would definitively improve the life of the dojo decorators out there.

(sidenote:pls add an option to contribute to all decorations in a room at the same time, and also an option to be able to see how decorations would be finished up while decorating without having to stop, check, decorate, stop, check, and again)

image-2023-10-26-003751403.png (pic of my messy dojo's 1st floor)

Edited by WhiteAthame
  • Like 1