Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Random Questions Concerning Game

(PSN)Virodeath

Question

Ok I have a few questions I am hoping you guys can answer.

1.) Last night doing a rescue on Venus I went to mission and selected it, went to screen and said waiting for players and after a few minutes another person joined and within the first few min of the mission we had a total of four people.

So We are cruising along and I get a little big for my britches and end up trying to tank a commander and die.  I didn't have any revives left for the night so I sat there there for a few minutes then it dawned on me that I am hindering the teams effort.  By remaining dead I am occupying a team slot and if I drop they can get a fourth player to take up the slack. So thinking I am doing a good thing I abort the mission but then it comes up with the stat screen on kills and stuff like you see at the end of the mission.  So now I am like OMG DID I JUST ABORT THE MISSION FOR EVERYONE!.

So that is my first question did me aborting the mission just screw the team and their progress?  Am I supposed to sit there and watch and reap the benefits from them completing the mission?  What is proper protocol?

2.) When playing the Nekros and I raise the dead my team starts attacking them like they are against us not helping us.  I am always like "THEY ARE HELPING US IT IS AN ABILITY OF MINE" on the mic.  Question is can we even hurt them (the dead I raise that is)

3.) The ability spells that each frame comes with.  I noticed you can upgrade them with fusion cores or I assume other cards that are the same but is there any reason too?  Unlike there other cards there is no percentage your raising.  So should I even consider upgrading the base ability cards?

4.) if you have a fire mod and an ice mod do they counteract each other or do the effects stack?  For instance i have an ice damage mod and a fire damage mod.  I can place both on the handgun at the same time.  If the ice effect hits a target then the fire damage hits the target does the fire melt the ice lowering the ice effectiveness time?

5.) After every mission on the PS4 I get a message "you have been disconnected from the session".  I am getting the impression I am being booted.  I am typically right in the middle of the pack as far as contributions in stats.  There has been a few matches where I am last because I am coming in on wave 5 or something similar. I guess my question is if I am being kicked could it be because I am taking a spot meant for a squad member or clan member?  If they were waiting on friends they would be playing a private match right?

The last thing is an observation, I noticed for me on the PS4 when I start playing I have to select solo missions then switch back to ONLINE missions if I want to see how many people are on a mission.  Otherwise it doesn't indicate there is anyone playing online missions.  I am going to post this in the bug section because it doesn't seem like that is properly working but I wanted to point that out to anyone who might not being seeing people in the missions.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Viro

3 answers to this question

1. No, aborting doesnt screw over the whole team. Its up to you whether you should abort or not.

2. No you cant hurt them

3. Upgrading them usually increases the damage or duration (or other effects) of the ability depending on what the ability is. I personally always have maxed abilities.

4. They stack together and both apply damage.

5. That just means that the party has disbanded. Who ever was hosting the party left and it kicks everyone. There is no kick function, players cannot kick players out of games/parties. Only disband the party altogether (if the host leaves).

Thank you Dtexas for the information, I am glad to know aborting doesn't screw over the party.  I will start applying fusion cores to my abilities then if it help them.

Does that apply to everything like Regen, Vitality where there is no percentage listed but fusing cards or fusion cores makes it work better?

Thanks again!

Viro

Thank you Dtexas for the information, I am glad to know aborting doesn't screw over the party.  I will start applying fusion cores to my abilities then if it help them.

Does that apply to everything like Regen, Vitality where there is no percentage listed but fusing cards or fusion cores makes it work better?

Thanks again!

Viro

By regen, do you mean the sentinel mod? If so increasing that makes the sentinel come back to life with more health than he previously had (only lasts for the mission). Vitality should have a percentage on it. Warframe vitality mod goes up by 40% for every level, and sentinel mod goes up by 20% for every level.

Also, if you need check the wiki: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/WARFRAME_Wiki It has info on all the mods in the game, its updated by the players. So some things may not be update at times but it is still reliable.

Just remember that when checking the wiki, that its based off of the PC version of the game and not the PS4. The PC version is currently ahead of the PS4 in updates. So make sure to read care fully and check the updates section(ps4) of the forums to see where the PS4 version stands.