Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Obex Super Weapon Of Doom?

Wynn

So was messing around and finishing leveling my last few weapons one of them being Obex. As I was casting Ripline I saw that it counted as being on a wall.

That's right folks that high damage wall attack the Obex has but no one can hit with, Valkry can spam it and use it as a forward charge.

You cast Rip line behind a mob, then melee she will fly forward going all MK Raiden.

To even have more fun I am using Melee channel and Heavy Impact.

It seems like you can hit a mob with Heavy impact and Obex wall attack at the sametime :)

Back to testing this too fun.

So was messing around and finishing leveling my last few weapons one of them being Obex. As I was casting Ripline I saw that it counted as being on a wall.

That's right folks that high damage wall attack the Obex has but no one can hit with, Valkry can spam it and use it as a forward charge.

You cast Rip line behind a mob, then melee she will fly forward going all MK Raiden.

To even have more fun I am using Melee channel and Heavy Impact.

It seems like you can hit a mob with Heavy impact and Obex wall attack at the sametime :)

Back to testing this too fun.

>inb4 fix

You need to do it fairly early for the wall attack or else you end up with the ground smash for your melee.  I found that it gives that pitiful fast boost towards the direction you aim before making you drop like a rock, but after that no matter what direction you aim while still airborne will have you head towards the direction you attacked.  Meaning while aiming back you won't be pulled back, but while aiming to the side you will move upwards and towards the direction of the wall attack.