Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Helminth Invigoration "Overide Warframe", but for The Circuit

(XBOX)CaligulaTwily

Most complaints I see about The Circuit is the randomization. I don't really mind the randomization tbh, it usually keeps the game interesting. But sometimes I'm just in the mood for "I wanna test this exact build in Circuit scenario" but the randomization makes that tedious. Or I just wanna "get to level cap fast" or whatever, I've never done that before, kinda sounds boring, but level cap Circuit sounds like the most entertaining method to reach level cap. Or I wanna level up something new or that I just put Forma on (most likely scenario for me)

Make it a Special Reward for reaching round 10 in Circuit or something (so not just doing a single round then leaving), and make it 10 Required to "Overide Equipment Slot" (so it'd be like 40 Total for Warframe+Primary+Secondary+Melee)

the Special Reward wouldn't be my primary reason to reach round 10 but it'd be extra incentive. 

Or if thats "too easy and negates too much of the Circuit RNG" maybe tie it to the weekly rewards list for Warframe Parts or Incarnon or whatever. Still 1 Special Reward a Week, 10 required to "Overide Equipment Slot", 40 required for entire loadout.

I'd like that a tiny bit more as a Reward than uhhh, 6K Endo or, some Yao Shrub or something.