Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Host Migration After Every Mission with Squad

(PSN)Wolf_Lover220408

It's worse than before. Now even on empty relays the game crashes frequently. I thought it was some incompatibility with other players, but the empty relay issue made me question that.

It's because you merged your account. That's the core of the problem. A friend in my group did it and got the same issue. So make a thread about what I said just to clear this problem. 

So In the future DO NOT MERGE ACCOUNT. Steve is working on a solution to this matchmaking.

Posted (edited)

This could be ISP causing this to happen,if you change ISP settings and may noticed this happening less if you do that. I did merged and had this problem before I merged my account. I still have this problem and this may be server related issue.

Edited by Acedhacker24

• 1 month later...
Am 1.6.2024 um 09:06 schrieb Reshiram27:

It's because you merged your account. That's the core of the problem. A friend in my group did it and got the same issue. So make a thread about what I said just to clear this problem. 

So In the future DO NOT MERGE ACCOUNT. Steve is working on a solution to this matchmaking.

I didnt merged my Account, i just linked it. And i had this problem before i linked my Account, so im sure this isnt the problem. 🥺

I've been having this problem with a friend myself. We keep disconnecting each other and I don't know why? It can't be the account merge, we've both done that. I've noticed that it's always at the same time though, about 5-7am UK time. I don't think it's ISP either though, because it seems like a time of day where it would not be busy?

• Like 2