Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The hidden elephants in the room

(XBOX)Sariyajin v

10 hours ago, (XBOX)Sariyajin v said:

Yeah I think Volt is well designed but he is undeniably the top pick for too many things. The only reason you’re not seeing him used for 90% of high level endurance content is the fact invisible frames and Revenant exist.

I... haven't used any of these frames in any real capacity lmao.

Spoiler

(except maybe Octavia)
6NzW1vZ.pngnNBllWW.pngkcW8XXB.pngtqAayJ2.pngH37U5GJ.png

Edited by Qriist

6 hours ago, Famecans said:

Give Xaku Xatas real true damage to actually hit all sentients and all frames will be balanced. I know it's cheating to buy Xaku before AMP but it's mechanically ridiculous that Xaku's true damage doesn't hit Teralyst shields.

Put the account level lock on Xaku, exactly that, put the account level lock on warframes, on more weapons, on arcana, on mods, on mechs, on resources etc... the story remains and obtaining these items It's free, but its use is locked, and so we'll have more fremes facing Gantulyst, Hydrolyst, Orb Mother, bla bla bla...🤷‍♂️

The enemy AI needs to be more intelligent, there are several mechanics that can trap invisible frames, there are several mechanics that can progressively trap and kill any frame in the game, but the DE refuses to state that the enemy AI is extremely dumb in its own themed tilesets.

I'm not talking about enemies with 100% aimbot and night vision, I'm talking about actually functional enemy actions and global alert levels for tilesets that make enemies interact with rooms, machines, doors and trap switches that trap any over-equipped warframe. so stealt must be stealth.

Stealth isn’t really stealth in Warframe. It’s press a button and go unseen, unattacked. You don’t sneak around. You can be spamming an Ogris and enemies won’t detect you. Octavia’s whole kit is around making as much noise as possible and look how good she is at being unnoticed. They may start shooting blindly but they’ll never lock onto you. Not even the infested or the dogs/cats, who you’d think would be able to smell your location or something. But nope. It was accidentally nerfed when the eximus were reworked but it got so much backlash it was quickly changed. 

As for Xata I kinda agree but it would make eidolons completely irrelevant. People would simply use volt anyway because he’s still got speed + shock (shock trooper) + the shield to shoot through. Nothing would change apart from switching eclipse to Xata. They were supposed to make operators relevant but I don’t know who really used operators for anything other than stat sticks for passive buffs. Because let’s face it why would you play as a weak space kid when you could be 10x faster and more durable with access to vastly more powerful weapons? Operators suck and I personally wouldn’t miss them if they never existed. That said I did enjoy pre Zariman hunts a lot, probably because operators weren’t power creeped in terms of their own DPS. Now you can one shot the shield and limb with an amp consistently. The entire fight is little more than babysitting lures now. I want the old style back but DE will never reverse it to how it was