Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Imagine The Damage 2.0 With The 100+ Enemys...

Agente_GentlePhoenix

Im guessing, its nt the same weapon you had, after this new update with the fix on damage 2.0, so make a reply on this post if youre nt agree with this new nerf fix was before the new update...

Nerfing weapons its kindah hard for us, since on level X wave X on defences, survivals time like 30mins+, imagine that now on high level planets, Maybe you have/havent played on the planets with high level, so im figure out how the people feel now...(Maybe nt)

So this is about first release on damage 2.0 without the nerf fix, im nt considering take back the damage 1.x

-My point its just be back the first release on damage 2.0 settings but include the fixes including everything about interface.

(Im gona try nt to do a wall text, and use simply my idea considering the replys, im nt that perfect grammar... you expect.)

Edited by Agente_GentlePhoenix

I don't think of this as a nerf so much as a rebalancing of the game. things will be different than they were before. I'm no masochist, but this new system adds much needed depth to the combat system and your Loadouts.

At least, this is my opinion. I know people don't like change, but sometimes change is good in the long term.

My Soma's still a beast.  I just had to take off the old AP damage mod and my Hammershot and put on some elemental combos.  Works like a charm now.  Magnetic (Electric + Cold) for Corpus, Fire (Hellfire + Wildfire) for Infested, and Corrosive (Poison + Electric) for Grineer. I also like how my Latron Prime is finally useful.  It has been collecting dust for a long, long time but now it crits like a beast.

The game *has* gotten a lot harder now that rainbow builds are impossible to make. I actually failed the Capture mission on Mercury since there were two targets instead of one and my ammo didn't stretch enough. (Admittedly, a new mission type is hardly the place to level a Grakata)

Yeah, all my uber weapons and warframes seem so weak now. 

I guess it is best to just adjust rather than complain for me.

Let's just wait for now, as they just only released 2.0.

Good point,

The game *has* gotten a lot harder now that rainbow builds are impossible to make. I actually failed the Capture mission on Mercury since there were two targets instead of one and my ammo didn't stretch enough. (Admittedly, a new mission type is hardly the place to level a Grakata)

It seems you got using all the mod slots on your weapons maxed out, damm.

Edited by Agente_GentlePhoenix

Im guessing, its nt the same weapon you had, after this new update with the fix on damage 2.0, so make a reply on this post if youre nt agree with this new nerf fix was before the new update...

Nerfing weapons its kindah hard for us, since on level X wave X on defences, survivals time like 30mins+, imagine that now on high level planets, Maybe you have/havent played on the planets with high level, so im figure out how the people feel now...(Maybe nt)

So this is about first release on damage 2.0 without the nerf fix, im nt considering take back the damage 1.x

My point its just be back the first release on damage 2.0 settings but include the fixes including everything about interface.

(Im gona try nt to do a wall text, and use simply my idea considering the replys, im nt that perfect grammar... you expect.)

yea my weapons are severely messed up now