Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Faction mods!

TomanPRlME

On 2023-11-25 at 6:44 PM, Illegal_Squirell said:

We are talking about faction mods, aren't we? I'm just saying, having separate bane mods for each factions serve no purpose except for being annoying to swap out, unless I'm missing something.

image.png
The whole purpose of all mods is to make you grind for credits and endo.
All the mods I listed already increase damage against all factions, bane mods work in the context that they give you better damage due to the formula they use, in exchange for being specialized against one faction. So if you want a pure damage mod that works on all factions, those already exist.
But, if the actual argument is the min-maxing of damage, then you are better arguing for the base damage mods to use the same formula as bane mods (they can be used together so bane mods would still increase damage), instead of "New mod that is serration, but better"

13 minutes ago, Alguien said:

But, if the actual argument is the min-maxing of damage.

Nope, my argument is faction-specific mods serve no purpose except for being annoying to swap out. Sure, we can ask them to buff other base damage mods, but it doesn't solve the issue with bane mods, does it? It'll be there taunting you to use it, and once you're trapped in its grasp, you're stuck in a cycle of going to your arsenal after every mission… but if that's the kind of gameplay you're looking for, there's no point in arguing, is there?

kwajplc1amv91.png

9 hours ago, Illegal_Squirell said:

It'll be there taunting you to use it, and once you're trapped in its grasp, you're stuck in a cycle of going to your arsenal after every mission… but if that's the kind of gameplay you're looking for, there's no point in arguing, is there?

So the real issue is that you lack self control, got it.