Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC/NA] Seven Songs of Solace is recruiting experienced players, returning veterans, and fellow completionists! (Shadow - 100% Research)

MeetTheJoves

Seven Songs of Solace is an endgame-focused clan that's been around since closed beta. Our core consists of people who have been with the game since its early beginnings, some of us founders, who share a passion for completionism, efficiency, and large red numbers. We are looking for experienced players, returning veterans, and fellow completionists interested in joining us for all varieties of endgame grinds. If you're coming back from a break and are farther behind than us, no worries, we're happy to help you catch up so long as you plan on sticking around!

Our expectations

-There is no hard mastery rank requirement, but we are mostly on the high end and expect you to be as well (not necessarily 30+ but ideally that would your long-term goal).

-Discord activity is a must, that is where we organize and plan activities. This can mean organizing/joining runs or general social interaction. Voice participation is appreciated but not required! If you prefer not to talk we encourage you to join the channel muted and hang out.

-We are LGBTQ friendly, no -isms, etc.

-We are primarily based in North America. Not a requirement, just a heads up for timezone/ping reasons.

-We expect a reasonable degree of maturity, it's fine to get annoyed when dumb things happen (small indie dev), so long as you can move on quickly.

-Laid back atmosphere in general. We like to bully each other on occasion (with love), but we don't tolerate rudeness.

-No egos. Our motto is "Elite, but not elitist".

-Extended periods of inactivity are fine so long as you're generally around for new updates and have an ongoing interest in keeping up with the game.

While this is primarily a recruitment drive for the clan itself, we're happy to welcome people with prior commitments that want another group to play with every now and then.

If you're interested or have questions, let me know and I'll try to get back to you ASAP. You can reply to this thread, DM me here, or reach out to me on Discord (preferred, same name as here).

We look forward to hearing from you <3

14 hours ago, FuriousMonk said:

FuriousMonk

MR: 20

Currently trying to get caught up after being away since PoE was the new thing. I'm usually in-game and would like an invite if you're still accepting new members.

We'd be happy to help get you up to speed! Says you're blocking clan invites but I sent a friend request, poke me whenever you're available.

• 3 weeks later...