The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

LemonKing's Unintended Info Post

[DE]Rebecca

Perhaps your spam filter is more powerful than any of us imagined?

If it was only that easy, but the account only has 1 email right now from Dec 30th. :/

e: Its shown up now, not fond of that email host.

Edited by LemonKing

DERebecca: Lemonking does these things. Keep him close, he's quite the asset. I have seen him over at Firefall Beta, and he is rightly so revered as the closest players will get to an informer. But, he listens to rules. An is a great, great LUA modder.

DERebecca: Lemonking does these things. Keep him close, he's quite the asset. I have seen him over at Firefall Beta, and he is rightly so revered as the closest players will get to an informer. But, he listens to rules. An is a great, great LUA modder.

No joke. Also, hey guys.

Agreed but I will add that every tester IS a asset to DE not only modders but reporters bug abuser and everything else are assets for warframe to suceed .

Agreed but I will add that every tester IS a asset to DE not only modders but reporters bug abuser and everything else are assets for warframe to suceed .

Sure. That was not the point I was trying to make. Lemonking has quite profound knowledge the average Tester has not.

No joke. Also, hey guys.

And there the crazy clown comes in. Wicked.

Sure. That was not the point I was trying to make. Lemonking has quite profound knowledge the average Tester has not.

And there the crazy clown comes in. Wicked.

agree with you but there alot of testers that would find bugs that lemonking probably didn't see .The problem here is that We want to play but test so we skip a few bugs here and there .As for me I try to abuse everything in game ,colision bugs everything else I can in the same time I want to progress.