Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Big Glaive. (Weapon Idea)

Artzax

I was thinking, that there is big swords and small swords. Then suddenly i got idea that what if there would be BIG GLAIVE that you would carry on your back, when there is glaive that you put hanging in you'r arm, if you know what i mean. This is just and idea, and i don't know where i should announce this :/ 

This idea would be really interesting.. I drew something how it might look(i suck at drawing) and it would be pretty awsome to have something huge and throwable.RS7eOQb.png

(The stickman is a substitute grineer)

Edit: If it worked like a hula hoop. You know.. You reverse throw/spin it on the ground and it moves forward a little and then starts rolling back.

Edited by W-Zero

When I saw this, I was immediately reminded of that wind demon shuriken in Naruto. Sasuke used it early on in the series.

Either way, this could be the Galatine of the Glaives, offering more damage for slower movement. It would fit nicely with the heavy frames, but I think Nova would have problems.

• 1 month later...

This idea would be really interesting.. I drew something how it might look(i suck at drawing) and it would be pretty awsome to have something huge and throwable.RS7eOQb.png

(The stickman is a substitute grineer)

Edit: If it worked like a hula hoop. You know.. You reverse throw/spin it on the ground and it moves forward a little and then starts rolling back.

Thats really GOOD!! :O