The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clarification for Primary Account (Q)

ImLunaris

Hello, i haven't merged my account just yet since CURRENTLY it's not available for me, but i would like To know how the Primary Account is chosen? Is it part of the Merging/linking? Or does it depend on the account you have logged into on the website in order to Merge/Link?

Please if you're kind enough, and know this first hand respond to this post so that other Tenno may see this and feel more comfortable Merging/Linking

• Like 1

I think you select one from a fresh pc account (kinda like a host for the primary) then you log into an account you want as a primary (I too hope you get to choose) and then you merge others afterwards?

I have a pc account without progress waiting for my ps account to be its main primary.. gosh this is a headache 😫  and my xbox ans switch will be merge candidates.

I'm pretty sure we chose our primaries.

• Like 1

You can pick your primary account regardless of what acc you've logged into on the website! You gotta login to each acc separately on the account management page that you want to add, and then on a new 'account merge/link' page you can pick your primary (it lists username, MR & login days iirc). And if you're not 100% sure yet I think you can just exit the page, because you have to click a verification & final confirm button to complete the merge

• Like 1