The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Website saying "You are already logged in" when trying to cross save

wartitain14

When I try to do the cross save thing on the website starting on my pc then selecting my xbox account, I try logging into my xbox account then it says you are already logged in... cmon' D.E just trying to get some old primes back XD .

PS: to D.E whispers in the walls was a good update :3 please keep making arcane mods easier to grind cause these bosses are CHONKEY.

7 minutes ago, (XBOX)squadX Toga said:

Try clearing history/cookies or try a different browser for the process. I believe someone else solved a similar issue with one of those.

Seemed to do something. Just said there was an error signing in. Not sure what's up. thankyou though.

On 2023-12-20 at 4:19 AM, wartitain14 said:

When I try to do the cross save thing on the website starting on my pc then selecting my xbox account, I try logging into my xbox account then it says you are already logged in... cmon' D.E just trying to get some old primes back XD .

PS: to D.E whispers in the walls was a good update :3 please keep making arcane mods easier to grind cause these bosses are CHONKEY.

Found any fix? I'm having the same problem

I have the same problem, I wonder if it is because my Warframe PC login and my Microsoft login use the same email address as ID. Since I need to be logged in as Warframe PC to link, perhaps the Website won't support identical IDs for different platforms? Though if this is the case the  problem should be be quite widespread.

• Like 1

I am having the same problem. I even tried doing it through microsoft edge on my xbox. I've managed to link / merge my switch and pc accounts, though, I wanted to play on my xbox the most. - gonna try a couple more bits i'll update you guys if it works :)

Stay Safe and don't worry too much :D

Update :

I've tried pretty much everything that I can think of so I will list them down below:

Using different browsers to log in.

Switching from WiFi to Mobile Data.

Logging out of my microsoft account and then logging back in.

removing the browsers cookies and cache

Using incognito mode.

---

1 thing I have not tried is using a different microsoft account. Only do this if you are desperate. Try to be patient and don't panic if you can't merge before they close it off until Janurary. No point stressing when it will come out in a weeks time.

I think it's doing this because of general traffic. A lot of people are trying to link and merge.

But stay patient and don't get overwhelmed :) This is a big step for DE so be positive :D  

Edited by Kanet345
extra advice

On 20/12/2023 at 04:19, wartitain14 said:

Quando tento fazer o salvamento cruzado no site começando no meu pc e selecionando minha conta do xbox, tento fazer login na minha conta do xbox e ele diz que você já está logado ... cmon 'DE, apenas tentando obter alguns números primos antigos voltar XD.

PS: para DE sussurros nas paredes foi uma boa atualização : 3 por favor, continue tornando os mods arcanos mais fáceis de moer, porque esses chefes são CHONKEY.

It must be overloaded or bugged due to the crossave process for general, for those who are facing this bug of not being able to log in. ENTER the anonymous tab and try to access the website there, it worked for me!!! via the anonymous tab, the verification steps are a bit boring but otherwise I managed it fine

It must be overloaded or bugged due to the crossave process for general, for those who are facing this bug of not being able to log in. ENTER the anonymous tab and try to access the website there, it worked for me!!! via the anonymous tab, the verification steps are a bit boring but otherwise I managed it fine

50 minutes ago, (NSW)HEADHAWK said:

galera, não vai nem me deixar entrar no site :(

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...