The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My cross save experience

Ninimo

PC to PS5 merger here. Since I don't have access to my PC for a few weeks I am quite pleased with the cross save or link or whatever. I can now at least do my dailies/weeklies and try to grind for some simple stuff since I still have to get used to the controls. 

Had no problems at all with the link (PS5 has been overwritten), everything works except I think one skin of Lavos cuz its Tennogen and I bought it recently but that's fine.

A little annoying with the trade part but I think that will be worked out in the future when everyone is able to cross save.

Thanks DE. After the heirloom fiasco this is a pleasant surprise.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, GumiDeLaGumi said:

Did the trophies for respective already unlocked achievements pop on PlayStation after merging?

For me some of them popped, but I didn't check if every achievement unlocked. I would be kinda surprised cuz they never unlocked on steam either so w/e.

7 hours ago, (XBOX)Itz2Cat said:

When doing the merge, was it as simple as placing the primary account in the primary slot and then secondary in the secondary slots?

Was there any prerequisite that you had to actively resolve or was it as simple as stated before?

You simply log into your main account on the website, click on connect accounts, then click on the Playstation symbol, log in there, you should then check if everything is alright but then you should be done.

• Like 1