Cross-Platform Save Rollout Information ×

Platinum did not transfer to my primary account.

Good evening, everyone,

Just like what the title says, I have been playing Warframe for a while now and I was really excited to hear that DE was rolling out with cross saves this month. In short, I created a PC account recently (def after the cut-off date) to get back into the swing of things. Furthermore, I ended up purchasing prime access, to take advantage of the roll out for cross-save and move all my stuff over from Ps4 to PC. Now, my account is only eligible for linking, the page said that all my stuff and progression on the Ps4 was going to link to my PC(Override everything). I was stupid and ended up purchasing Octavia Prime and some other stuff on my PC which after the migration, everything got overridden. I don't care about that stuff; all I care about is the platinum that I got with the prime access bundle that I purchased. I am super excited about all my stuff being moved over apart from not keeping my current PC progress and items, although with due time, I'll just get everything back. I just want my platinum, the 1000 that I got from the bundle. I appreciate anyone that took the time to read this! Thank you!

I'm so confused. So you knew that you could not merge accounts as the date for account creation merge has passed. You bought prime access on the account that could not merge and then Overrode it with anther account? If i am correct in this summary, that means that its your fault for doing so. In their Cross-save section they specified all the details.

If you waited you could have traded the plat to your main account.

• Like 2

On 2023-12-22 at 7:01 PM, (PSN)Soa_Reapers08 said:

The platinum is not gone. It is still tied to the same platform you purchased it on. Just log into your account on PC then it should still be there. Platinum can only be on the platform you bought it on. Platinum is not tradeable or shareable between platforms. 

It is. Just not with switch.

• Like 2

On 12/22/2023 at 7:01 PM, (PSN)Soa_Reapers08 said:

The platinum is not gone. It is still tied to the same platform you purchased it on. Just log into your account on PC then it should still be there. Platinum can only be on the platform you bought it on. Platinum is not tradeable or shareable between platforms. 

No it’s shared across platforms

its only platinum bought on switch that won’t be available on other platforms. 

Edited by ClockworkSiren
  • Like 1

yeah just want to add that this is not true. shared plat wallet between xbox, playstation and pc and a separate wallet for switch. I still had 6 plat on my ancient pc account and that got added to the plat I already had on my PS4. only when I log into switch it says I have 0 plat but on Playstation and PC I still have it.

but if I understand correctly, tennogen stuff you buy after the 24th of november won't be shared across platforms. only the stuff you already bought beforehand (except platform exclusive skins, they will only be visible on the platform they are coming from).

but I also read somewhere that if you buy something on switch then it *will* be available across all platforms. definitely slightly complicated but I guess if thats true, one could try selling all the stuff on switch and they would still have all the skins on all the platforms (even though its obviously a cramp to sell on switch). or one only sells on their now 'main platform' and just enjoys some comfy sessions on switch without buying anything (except boosters because those apparently also are active on all platforms luckily)