The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Same Username on all Platforms be problematic?

(PSN)KraSuM75

Hey guys, maybe there is some sort of clarification cause i couldnt find any hints on it.

So i do have Warframe Accounts on various platforms, PSN is my main acc, i do have a switch acc and also an xbox acc. I´ve read in order to migrate/link accounts i had to open a pc acc. 

So... my question is, will there be any problems in merging/linking those accounts, because all acc names (Alias) are the same. 

Maybe someone is able to answer this. 

Thx

Edited by (PSN)KraSuM75
not finished and posted early

17 hours ago, (PSN)KraSuM75 said:

Hey guys, maybe there is some sort of clarification cause i couldnt find any hints on it.

So i do have Warframe Accounts on various platforms, PSN is my main acc, i do have a switch acc and also an xbox acc. I´ve read in order to migrate/link accounts i had to open a pc acc. 

So... my question is, will there be any problems in merging/linking those accounts, because all acc names (Alias) are the same. 

I don't expect this will be a problem for you, due to the way DE implemented Cross-Play prior to this new Cross-Save system.

Since the release of Cross-Play, you'll notice that when you view your in-game profile in Warframe, you'll see that appended to the end of your account name/alias is a # followed by a 3-digit number, which is a unique identifier that differentiates Warframe accounts with that have the same name. 

So, now when you log onto your Warframe accounts on the different platforms, you'll notice that even though the account name/alias may be the same, the 3-digit number after the # symbol will be different.

Edited by (PSN)Knightfyre
  • Like 1