Cross-Platform Save Rollout Information ×

Can't Link my Xbox account to my PC, "You are already logged in."

I've been trying on both Firefox and Chrome, but every time I try to link my Xbox account to my PC account, it kicks me to the homepage of warframe.com and tells me "You are already logged in" in a toast popup notification at the top of the page.

I disabled adblockers and any other cookie/tracker modifier plugins on both browsers, but nothing, I managed to link my Nintendo and Sony accounts just fine though.

EDIT: This was happening yesterday too, before it was open to everyone, I was in the Prime Access wave.

Edited by MyrTheMoth

Nope, same issue, seems not to be browser related, I also went to microsoft.com/consent and revoked the warframe permissions to re-authenticate, nothing, I get an email that warframe successfully got authorized, but the account doesn't get linked and instead I get the same "you are already logged in" message on the main warframe homepage

Edited by MyrTheMoth

• MyrTheMoth changed the title to Can't Link my Xbox account to my PC, "You are already logged in."

Having the same issue here. I would imagine in my case it has to do with my Xbox and Warframe account using the same email. Since my Xbox account is technically also a Microsoft account, the login thinks they are the same and thus thinks I am already logged in.

Not sure if this is the same case for anyone else?

Edited by Shifty_Powers
Grammar

1 hour ago, Shifty_Powers said:

Having the same issue here. I would imagine in my case it has to do with my Xbox and Warframe account using the same email. Since my Xbox account is technically also a Microsoft account, the login thinks they are the same and thus thinks I am already logged in.

Not sure if this is the same case for anyone else?

My Warframe and Microsoft accounts are different emails, so doubt this is the case, it's probably something to do with how the warframe website is handling the tokens provided by Microsoft after permissions are given.

• 1 month later...