The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

After linking PS4 to a new PC account, my username has been changed.

TheMuffinMan1006

I already used my PS4 account for years and it always used my PSN name (TheMuffinMan1006). While setting up the PC account that is required for account linking I could not enter my PSN name because I guess it was deemed "inappropriate" for whatever reason. I figured it would change over to the name of my main account after the link so I spelled the word "muffin" as "muphin" to get past the detection. Now after linking, my PC says it is "TheMuphinMan1006" instead of my PSN account name as I had expected. Is there any way I can get this manually reviewed in order to have my normal account name WITHOUT spending 200 plat? The name has stayed the same on my PS4 account.

Yea, same thing with me. It only changed my website and forum name to the old PC one though and thankfully not my PSN one in the game. "KING-DRADON" makes me cry lmao. This name is 10 years old and I'm not gonna say how old I was, but cmon there's a typo as well with the name I made way back I need my "lVlunir" instead as I did choose the "lVlunir" acc as the primary. It's only a problem as warframe market goes off of forum name. Now im not even sure if the other one would redirect people if they want to message "KING-DRADON" in-game or invite, this is tragic.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...