The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

12/22/2023 Cross Platform Save: Re-opens January 2024

[DE]Megan

Managed to do mine with no issue today!! I can finally play on the ROG Ally and Xbox X without having to start again. Btw the ROG Ally plays this game so well. To test it I made a fresh account  and it plays so well!! I can finally ditch the NS and play on better FR and performance! Hyppppeeee

Olá para todos. Gostaria de saber se alguém consegue tirar uma dúvida minha. Foi relatado por algum player a perda de itens ou warframes durante a transferência/ vinculação ou união de contas?? Consegui hoje mesmo vincular minha conta antiga do pc com uma conta nova do xbox, mas pelo que me aparenta alguns warframes, itens e outras coisas da conta parecem ter sumido... não sei ao certo pois nunca mais havia acessado =/

still having the same issue where i cant merge my xbox account with my pc account because i tried the switch version and yall are saying that count as a account merge. Dont kno why yall would put linking as a way to connect accounts. Should of started with merging accounts first then later down the line released linking as the other option after the cut off period from merging or just only had merging and not linking. I have my accounts merged perfectly on other games that have done cross save/progression and they worked fine, didnt lose anything but here its like yall wont respond to the whole pc-switch merge yall did back then. Could yall at least tell us what yall plan on doing about that bc thats a lot of ppl who are getting screwed over for showing support and losing money if they spent any on the game.

Edited by Xefrexo

35 minutes ago, Xefrexo said:

still having the same issue where i cant merge my xbox account with my pc account because i tried the switch version and yall are saying that count as a account merge. Dont kno why yall would put linking as a way to connect accounts. Should of started with merging accounts first then later down the line released linking as the other option after the cut off period from merging or just only had merging and not linking. I have my accounts merged perfectly on other games that have done cross save/progression and they worked fine, didnt lose anything but here its like yall wont respond to the whole pc-switch merge yall did back then. Could yall at least tell us what yall plan on doing about that bc thats a lot of ppl who are getting screwed over for showing support and losing money if they spent any on the game.

When you go to link your account did you make a pc account before you start the merge, It will have you long into your pc account to start the merge then you select the primary account you want.

i have a pc account and a xbox account. i tried the switch version when it came out but its saying i have duplicate accounts bc it used the pc account for the switch. which it is saying that i did a one time migration which i didnt that we would be at the point where we are now being allowed to merge our accounts now. i tried the switch to see if it ran well which it did but i had my xbox account i played on for years till i built my pc in 2021 and started playing on pc again bc of friends just last year. 

• Like 1

So let me see if I misunderstood everything about this cross save with accounts.

I have a PS4 account that I have built for 8 years and want to play on PC only now

but am terrified that if I make a mistake picking PC as primary account I lose all progress of 8 years

on my ps4 account.

What if anything transfer over from ps4 to PC?

And yes I am aware that I would have to buy all my tennogen gear once I'm on PC.

8 hours ago, GAIA_EVE said:

So let me see if I misunderstood everything about this cross save with accounts.

I have a PS4 account that I have built for 8 years and want to play on PC only now

but am terrified that if I make a mistake picking PC as primary account I lose all progress of 8 years

on my ps4 account.

What if anything transfer over from ps4 to PC?

And yes I am aware that I would have to buy all my tennogen gear once I'm on PC.

So you're PC account is brand new? If so then you should not choose PC as your primary account. You should link (not merge) and choose PS4 as your primary account.

On 2024-01-19 at 11:06 AM, NeonNebula9 said:

So you're PC account is brand new? If so then you should not choose PC as your primary account. You should link (not merge) and choose PS4 as your primary account.

Yes my account is new on PC didn't make the merge deadline,thank you for the response I will make my ps4 the primary account.

Thank You again.