The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we get a sentinel or a sentinel precept that applies headshot bullet attractor effect with it's attacks?

Prof-Dante

I love the scourge, it makes my life with incarnon weapons so easy...especially against vague bosses that are always on the move and can't quite see where they place their brains.

but My favorite incarnon weapons are primaries, so we need a new way to apply bullet attractor for easy headshots.

Xata's whisper can help you get constant headshots with it's own bullet attractor effect, but you need to actually land a headshot yourself to stick the attractor to their heads, if you fail you will never get any headshots on that enemy ever again until it dies or status runs out.

A sentinel that does this for you sounds like the best idea I could imagine, would be such a good DPS boost as well!.

Edited by Qorvex99

Currently there is Astral bond that does that kind of. Together with Manifold bond and an AoE precept like Synergized Prospectus from the Hounds works pretty well. Although it needs you to regularly use your operator to refresh Astral bond though. I don't remember exactly if it placed the attractor on the heads all the time, but I remember it working very well.

2 hours ago, Rathalio said:

Currently there is Astral bond that does that kind of. Together with Manifold bond and an AoE precept like Synergized Prospectus from the Hounds works pretty well. Although it needs you to regularly use your operator to refresh Astral bond though. I don't remember exactly if it placed the attractor on the heads all the time, but I remember it working very well.

is there a sentinel weapon that hits headshots frequently? Vulklok?

30 minutes ago, Qorvex99 said:

is there a sentinel weapon that hits headshots frequently? Vulklok?

Most of the sentinel weapons have a crap accuracy unfortunately. The Vulklok is accurate but is very slow and has crap status chance and I'm not even sure it really aims for headshots tbh.

I just know that Hounds with Synergized Prospectus throw a lot of electrical bouncing balls that can proc any status effect build on his melee including the Void & bullet attractors that come with it super easily to everything in range. Which is extremely good at priming in general. And it works with the Astral bond's void damage so here came my suggestion to try that.