The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Regal Aya on Switch

(NSW)Bloodalchemy

Starting off, i have linked my old pc account with my switch account. I only have my switch to play on for a few months. I have issues using Nintendo E Shop so I used the website to buy regal aya.

If I sign into the website with my email address it shows the plat I already had on my old pc account, if i sign in with the switch option it shows the 0 plat I expected. On the account management it shows 0 plat and 0 regal aya, I selected to buy the aya and everything went through as expected. I got the email confirmation right away and a few minutes later I got the ingame mail for the aya and the attached plat.

But when i go to the aya vendor it says i have 0. The game also shows 0 plat which I'm annoyed by but kind of thought might happen. Going back to the website, signing in as switch my plat and aya are 0. Signing into my email address shows both the plat and the aya.

I've double checked the cross save faqs and it doesn't say anything about aya being platform locked. Is this a problem DE knows about?

• 1 month later...