The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let me "blacklist" specific Warframes. I don't want matchmaking with them.

(XBOX)CaligulaTwily

On 2023-12-28 at 2:43 PM, (XBOX)CaligulaTwily said:

Limbo deserves it.

Ah yes, the frame that is already borderline useless ability wise in modern content thanks to overguard deserves to be punished even more. 

My friend the game doesn't revolve around you and what you want. 9/10 a mission being "messed up" is a bug and not a result of another person. (weak point objective not withstanding because that was poorly thought out) 

Play solo or otherwise accept that you're unfortunately going to have those public groups where you can't do much. Honestly I'm half thankful for the existence of people who can nuke the map. Not because I like playing that way, I certainly dont, but because it means if I'm not feeling great I can turn on public matchmaking and not have to sweat being able to clear the mission or not. 

A certain amount of control and indeed responsibility is in your hands for this one. To blame an arbitrary selection of frames for missions messing up is disingenuous to the fact that if you know an objective is liable to bug (like the weak spots objective) you still chose to take the risk of running public. So either shrug and move on, or take the power that's been given to you in that solo matchmaking button. 

• Like 1

Me, being Limbo for the last two years, seeing my favourite frame getting gutted with each update, looking at Revenant, "golden child" that got invulnerability on his Mesmer Skin AND augment for it, complains at me for simply existing: Rude, mate.

• Like 1