Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are There Ever Gonna Be A Sentinal That Is A Prime?

-PingPong-

It was intended to be assertive. 

And even if you didn't want your post to carry a different meaning, posing djinn prime as an idea implies clan tech would be in the void. Whether you like it or not. 

of course it would. But the point of my post was simply to state that it would be nice to have a prime sentinel alongside you to complement your prime warframe. not to say, per say, that Djinn Should be a Prime sentinel.

That was not my premise.

as to your statement intending to be assertive: I was addressing it in regards to your other statement that "beta" is an ambiguous term.

Edited by Legion-Shields

It was directly relevant. Djinn prime is a terrible idea and will never be implemented. If it does I will own up to my mistake but I doubt I will ever have to. 

terrible sentinel and likewise terrible idea (dijinn prime that is).

that said:

dont say never.

we have yet to have a prime form of something from clan tech, but never say never.

this is DE, they do whatever the hell they want with little to no reason.

one more time: a hypothetical. If i were to say 'carrier Prime" it would make no difference to what my post meant.

you said dijinn, as such, it exacted a response related to dijinn.

had you said carrier prime it would have likely made people chatter about how "OP" it would be.

chalk it up to bad wording.

as for prime sentinels:

im fine with sent.primes... so long as they give us a better system to get them.

the current way of doing things simply does not work (well).

Edited by alchemistjkt

terrible sentinel and likewise terrible idea (dijinn prime that is).

that said:

dont say never.

we have yet to have a prime form of something from clan tech, but never say never.

this is DE, they do whatever the hell they want with little to no reason.

you said dijinn, as such, it exacted a response related to dijinn.

had you said carrier prime it would have likely made people chatter about how "OP" it would be.

chalk it up to bad wording.

Which is why i stated multiple times that it was not my point. As soon as I, the focus of this criticism, disclaim it as my own assertion as a good idea, as opposed to simply a concept which i brought up, all criticism regarding that falsehood becomes redundant, as it does not apply to me.

i take responsibility for concieving the idea. All subsequent discussion regarding that is applicable. i do not take responsibility for asserting it as an idea that should be seriously considered or is even in line with the game's current implementation of prime/Clan tech relationships.

Therefore any discussion regarding that is not contributive.

Edited by Legion-Shields

This is why you sound foolish.

you repeat yourself and have circular logic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallacy_of_quoting_out_of_context

Please try again. thanks.

No reason to be my enemy unless you start deliberately lying to prove a point. as i've said, I would probably agree with you on your points regarding Djinn prime being seriously implemented.

but that is a different discussion.

Edited by Legion-Shields

also, the "idea" is referring directly to, as stated, Djinn Prime, as opposed to all the baggage that does, as you've said, inherently go with it. With that in mind, read that post again and with greater care.

That i have to repeat myself is hardly relevant.

Edited by Legion-Shields

My lines in your quote are also consistent with each other. If you truly want to make me look bad I recommend the following lines:

"disclaim it as my own assertion" and "i take responsibility for concieving the idea"

Try that. Then see my first reply.

Edited by Legion-Shields

Unless there is a brand new void map. I say no.

And we know how much people hate Rescues or running around with 4 data masses.

Void assassination (If it ever appears) will probably have a frame tied to it that is a natural Prime (no standard frame) but that is probably a big plot point. 

Edited by fatpig84