Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Codex Sands of Inaros oversight

CapGuyEU

So i've been working on my codex and my synthesis to try and complete the entire thing as a completion goal! However due to what i assume to be an oversight it is currently impossible for me to complete this.
In the quest "Sands of Inaros" there is 1 mob that appears there and only there and due to the quest/mission(s) not being replayable it is impossible for me to go back and scan it.
In other words, unless you scanned that mob 10 times in the quest by aborting the missions you are NEVER gonna be able to have complete synthesis.

My hope was just for the dev team to view this post and somehow make it possible to either maybe replay the quest/mission or just make it possible in any shape or form to encounter the enemy again since the idea of having 99.9% completion and not being able to complete it is enough to keep a nerd up at night.

This is not a hate thread for those who would missunderstand, ive played warframe for 9 years and i love it. Just thought i'd give it a try to see if i could shine some light on the 1 creature i will never be able to scan. Anything to change this would be much appreciated!