The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Merge and Items Transfer questions

I am MR 22 on Xbox and MR 15 on PC. I started playing on PC with my family hoping cross save would happen soon and they were just starting on PC. Anyway, because of that reason, I am further along on PC then Xbox at this point even though time wise I have over double the time played on Xbox along with a lot of stuff I have just gathered over time.

Xbox - 122d 9h 45m 13s (2938 hours)

PC - 48d 0h 48m 43s (1153 hours)

I was able to stream line my PC journey since I knew what to attack verses starting from scratch on Xbox.

-On Xbox I have the following quest that are not complete:

THE WAVERIDER

VEILBREAKER

ANGELS OF ZARIMAN

THE DUVIRI PARADOX

WHISPER IN THE WALLS  - (LOCKED) HEART OF DEIMOS QUEST AND THE NEW WAR QUEST (COMPLETED)

-On PC the following quest are not complete

SANDS OF INAROS

THE WAVERIDER

THE DUVIRI PARADOX

WHISPERS IN THE WALLS - (AVAILABLE)

-I also have two syandana that I have on all my characters on Xbox or at least most of them. The Repala and Tsujinasa.

So here are my questions for anyone who has merged their accounts with similar attributes.

1. It stated that you lose progress on the 2nd account if you merge. I want to keep my pc progress but not lose my MR and extra rep with the different planet factions on the Xbox. Has anyone merged and found that the MR took the highest of the two and maybe kept your longest progress on say planet factions?

2. If someone has merged Xbox to PC and owned the Syandanas listed above, can you let me know if both were able to be accessed on PC? I used the Repala on most of my frames but I could not find it on PC.

3. Do you lose your Dojo that you built on the second account? Let me know what your results were when you merged.

Edited by GHOSTDRIFTX_YT