Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kills from Garuda's Talons are not registered anywhere

VibingCat

Garuda's Talons (Prime) are not listed among other melee weapons on a player's profile, so they should contribute towards their warframe's kills, similarly to Khora, but in fact those kills are not saved anywhere. Therefore I have no idea how many enemies I slew with them.

Edited by VibingCat
  • Like 1

• VibingCat changed the title to Kills from Garuda's Talons are not registered anywhere
38 minutes ago, Aruquae said:

… so the 90k kills was from her abilities excluding her talons? The Hek I always thought they included the talons. 

They should be from bullet jumps, slide kicks and abilities, for example Thermal Sunder. I killed thousands and thousands of enemies with my Talons but according to my profile my Garuda is responsible for as little as 600.

1 hour ago, VibingCat said:

They should be from bullet jumps, slide kicks and abilities, for example Thermal Sunder. I killed thousands and thousands of enemies with my Talons but according to my profile my Garuda is responsible for as little as 600.

Never use thermal sunder, not worth the hype, and does not work with Garuda at all. 
They definitely need to fix this, it counts as an ability as shown with nightwave.

• Like 1

Just now, Aruquae said:

Never use thermal sunder, not worth the hype, and does not work with Garuda at all. 
They definitely need to fix this, it counts as an ability as shown with nightwave.

Maybe it used to work? I'm a new Garuda player.

Just now, VibingCat said:

Maybe it used to work? I'm a new Garuda player.

Ohhh, you misunderstood. I just meant the only bit of “synergy” that works with Garuda and thermal sunder is the fact that she can create enough energy to use it. But the nuking of thermal sunder is terrible compared to her fourth+one combo

9 minutes ago, Aruquae said:

Ohhh, you misunderstood. I just meant the only bit of “synergy” that works with Garuda and thermal sunder is the fact that she can create enough energy to use it. But the nuking of thermal sunder is terrible compared to her fourth+one combo

No doubt about that :) I meant to say that maybe Talons' kills used to contribute to Garuda's. Is there a chance you totalised 90.000 kills with her abilities?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, VibingCat said:

No doubt about that :) I meant to say that maybe Talons' kills used to contribute to Garuda's. Is there a chance you totalised 90.000 kills with her abilities?

Judging from my spammy spammy ability playstyle, I would say it’s definitely possible. I just thought the talons also contributed a fair deal of it. 

3 minutes ago, Aruquae said:

Judging from my spammy spammy ability playstyle, I would say it’s definitely possible. I just thought the talons also contributed a fair deal of it. 

Can I ask you to attempt a test? This bug might not affect everyone.

1 minute ago, VibingCat said:

Can I ask you to attempt a test? This bug might not affect everyone.

I’ll do it in a few hours and post the results. I’ll also record the total number of kills before and after, and only use the talons (no other abilities or weapons). 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Aruquae said:

I’ll do it in a few hours and post the results. I’ll also record the total number of kills before and after, and only use the talons (no other abilities or weapons). 

Thank you very much <3

• Like 1

6 hours ago, VibingCat said:

Thank you very much <3

No you're right

90,437 kills before

Did a simple star chart Kuva survival with only talons, and it didn't go up at all
Not just a client side bug

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, VibingCat said:

Please, developers, investigate this issue. For the sake of statistics, I'd love to know how many souls my Garuda has harvested.

While they're at it, I hope they fix the bug with her seeking talons just... not seeking

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Aruquae said:

While they're at it, I hope they fix the bug with her seeking talons just... not seeking

Ah, that augment. I stopped using it because it required too much investment, while her talons proc bleed quite beautifully.

20 hours ago, VibingCat said:

Ah, that augment. I stopped using it because it required too much investment, while her talons proc bleed quite beautifully.

Oh no, it's not the augment

I mean her fourth just refuses to hit targets

2 hours ago, VibingCat said:

You use it without the augment? Its casting speed scares me lol.

Yea, I'm old school

With casting speed it's not bad, and I like the "focused shot" it's got

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2024-03-28 at 6:09 PM, Aruquae said:

They’re going to fix LoS bug on “other frames”

This is the best time to fix it… if not… then we’re screwed

• Like 1