Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Breeder Squad Is Looking for New Members With a Passion for Kubrow and Kavats!!! [Independent Discord Server]

SpicyDinosaur

The Breeder Squad is currently looking for new members, and you could be one of them!

Click on our temperamental mascot below or keep reading for more information!

JD3gHLh.png

Notice: We are a discord server group, not a clan or alliance in game!

We are an interconnected group of Kubrow and Kavat breeders on a Discord server that continues to grow. We are just beginning to blossom!  We are PC based but looking to expand the market into all the console realms! We can get people started, we can provide another place to sell wares if you are willing to invest time in the group and be patient, or we can serve as an alternate potential place for purchases.

♥ There are no real requirements other than not being a jerk.

Feeling overwhelmed by entering the business of breeding? There are so many of us that can help you.

I have my own guides, including a Primer. I cover Kavats, Kubrow, and Deimos Pets! We can also help with pricing using Morningstar999's pricing guide (a group effort she spearheaded.) That's just the beginning, many of us have written about or are familiar with at least some part of this process, and you get to tap directly into that information and what we've learned! 

We are invested with great hope in this welcoming community, and want to see it blossom and grow to its full potential.

So stop by, just click the picture of our temperamental mascot below to join the Discord! Take time to chat, advertise, teach others or ask questions of your own. Show us that picture of your recent and very first Kubrow or Kavat you've bred! Anything that helps you, helps all of us!

JD3gHLh.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...