The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Netracells are intentionally wasting players time! [Not about rewards]

Netracells artificially stretch mission duration in a most annoying way.

At the final "kill enemies in a circle" part game keeps placing the 50% of the circle outside the map boundaries. Warframes AI has artificial stupidity, and tats ok, its a horde shooter their fate is to be evaporated in 2 seconds and respawn. But for the love of god, stop placing the kill zone in an area WHERE YOUR AI LITTERALY CANNOT PATH TO. Even when I convince my squad to hug the wall furthest form room doors, enemies still refuse to come us. You have to go and clean them outside the circle in hopes that next pack will path correctly. Then, you have mandatory drone clearing which means even if you got lucky with mob spawning algorithm, you are gonna have to break it by running out through them!

Just place the circle in the centre of the tiles and make it 20% bigger for the love of god, we all know you will not improve the AI, stop artificially dragging this out!

*Rewards are terrible as well, but at least I can get lanthorns for Zaruman guns :|

• Like 7

Yeah my biggest gripe with this mission is the enemies spawn outside the circle and don't naturally path into it. If anyone is outside it as well, it complicates things - you can just be waiting 60s doing nothing because one person is drawing all the AI's attention to a corner, and it causes a lot of unnecessary squad tensions. Would really love them to fix this ASAP, it and the necramites spawning like 1000m away are the two biggest issues with it right now, sans the drop table complaints.

• Like 1

This is an issue with most of these kinds of objectives. Even in the Deimos bounty, where it's the open Cambion Drift, not using a grouping ability like Magus Anomaly just makes the objective painfully slow, especially if you don't luck out with a Brood Mother spawn for free Maggot kills.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Voltage said:

This is an issue with most of these kinds of objectives. Even in the Deimos bounty, where it's the open Cambion Drift, not using a grouping ability like Magus Anomaly just makes the objective painfully slow, especially if you don't luck out with a Brood Mother spawn for free Maggot kills.

Certainly, but its even more comical in this case when they present it as SCAWY END GAME CONTENT and the hardest part is that there aren't enough enemies to kill :|