The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Raiden - Incarnon warframe concept art and design

HyakiEveningstar

Raiden, The incarnon warframe

This warframe concept took a while to make as I talked with many people in community discords and fixed the kit and boiled it down to this

To function as the void warframe more specifically incarnon warframe

Thoughts and please help me reach DE with this one if you like it and if you don't let me know why in the comments so I can tweak an ability to make it fit, I didn't want him to be too op or too weak and I wanted to make a frame that people can agree is fun and does really well in gameplay.

Raiden-Design.png

Ability-1.png

Ability-2.png

Ability-3.png

Ability-4.png

Passive.png

Edited by HyakiEveningstar

I think it's an interesting premise.  Not too sure about a couple of the abilities though; the kit overall seems a bit needlessly complicated, and I feel like there could be more interaction with incarnon weapons (like changing the passive to reduce requirements for incarnon transformations or increasing damage from incarnon weapons by X%). 

I think the big thing to bear in mind is that applying an incarnon form to a warframe mechanically shouldn't be all that different from other build-up transformation effects like Sevagoth's Shadow or Baruuk's Desert Wind, which while they might seem much like visual transformations, they do transform how you're playing mid-fight.  If you look at incarnon weapons, they're not much different in terms of mechanics: despite some being straight power-ups (mostly melee weapons), most of them change how you'd use them mid-fight.  Translated to an incarnon form for a warframe, the goal I'd argue should be something to match that aspect.