The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

LR3- Cross-Save Feeback

Ar-takka

Merged my Xbox account (main) with a burner on PC today. 4k Plat, hundreds of Warframes/Weapons, millions of resources and countless other things.

Everything seems to have transferred/merged properly! In its current state, Cross-Save appears to be working as intended, at least for Xbox and PC.

Just wanted to provide the positive feedback! Thanks for bringing it to us DE.

It's unfortunate that settings don't transfer; it's a small price to pay however.

Edited by Ar-takka
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Ar-takka said:

Merged my Xbox account (main) with a burner on PC today. 4k Plat, hundreds of Warframes/Weapons, millions of resources and countless other things.

Everything seems to have transferred/merged properly! In its current state, Cross-Save appears to be working as intended, at least for Xbox and PC.

Just wanted to provide the positive feedback! Thanks for bringing it to us DE.

It's unfortunate that settings don't transfer; it's a small price to pay however.

Have you tried trading with your fellow friends, clan mates or alliance members that you've been playing with on Xbox for years? You might be in for a rude surprise

22 hours ago, crow5716 said:

Have you tried trading with your fellow friends, clan mates or alliance members that you've been playing with on Xbox for years? You might be in for a rude surprise

I have; I recognize that will be an issue for those who don't link their accounts. Fortunately, none of my Xbox friends have lagged behind...

21 hours ago, NeonNebula9 said:

Why mention LR? Lol.

My point was to explain that I had far more to lose than say an MR5.

Lots of progress, items mastered, and playtime in general. I would expect it be more likely for things to go wrong when more factors are in play than the opposite, IE: more items/stats to be transferred.

For example: about half of my achievements related to Quests didn't transfer. Theoretically, I'd have to replay those Quests if I wanted them...

Edited by Ar-takka