The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't merge will I still get to access all my frames and purchases

So I played warframe alot on my psn a few years ago I just got I to the oc version recently but I didn't make the account before the November 24 cut off. I've put a few hu dred bucks into my pc account already and I want to know since I can't merge my psn and my pc will I still get to access all my frames, weapons, currencies if I link them?

13 hours ago, (PSN)the_average_OG said:

So I played warframe alot on my psn a few years ago I just got I to the oc version recently but I didn't make the account before the November 24 cut off. I've put a few hu dred bucks into my pc account already and I want to know since I can't merge my psn and my pc will I still get to access all my frames, weapons, currencies if I link them?

You will not. Anything that is not the PRIMARY account when “linking” gets overwritten.

The only way to combine is with a “merge”. If you don’t see the option, you aren’t allowed to merge.

you could technically “link” each account to empty PC accounts to enable cross save for each account separately, but they will always remain separate.

hope this helps.

1 hour ago, MinimumWageMage said:

You will not. Anything that is not the PRIMARY account when “linking” gets overwritten.

The only way to combine is with a “merge”. If you don’t see the option, you aren’t allowed to merge.

you could technically “link” each account to empty PC accounts to enable cross save for each account separately, but they will always remain separate.

hope this helps.

If that's the case I find the cut off to be stupid af I've put at least 300 bucks into the pc account and alot more into my console plus all the grinding and hours I've used. Just what I take from this is either sacrifice the money you spend or the time you spent I find that pretty unfavorable.

Edited by (PSN)the_average_OG
  • Like 1