The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

CrossSAVE : How can Anyone Call This "[Optional]"?????

PLEASE NOTE:

At The Time I Posted This, The CrossSAVE FAQ, Calls CrossSAVE an "Optional" Setup.

For YEARS, I Kinda HOPED For The Ability To Have A Game I Could Play With Friends & Family; That Did NOT Require Everyone The Cost Of An Arm & A Leg, As The Saying Goes.

While CrossPLAY was Beautiful Towards That Goal, This "CrossSAVE", or Rather the Method in Which it was Done, Feels NOT Like A Step Forwards; Or Even Backwards, More Like a Sidestep.

When I Was Trying To Learn About Warframe's Take On CrossSAVE, The "CrossSAVE FAQ" Was Very "Hit Or Miss". A Few Times, It Refers To CrossSAVE As "[Optional]"; But The FACT, Is Simply Put, "[BEFORE_CrossSAVE_TENNO]" Can CrossPLAY; And They Can Trade\Gift With Other "[BEFORE_CrossSAVE_TENNO]", On The Same Platform.

But A "[BEFORE_CrossSAVE_TENNO]" Can NOT Trade\Gift With A "[AFTER_CrossSAVE_TENNO]"; Even If They Are On The Same Platform.

That Makes Helping Friends, Family, Clanmates, & Even Randoms, Who Are New To Warframe, Even Harder Still.

Also: Why Is Information About Linking STEAM Valve Accounts, & Discord Accounts So Deeply Hidden? That Information Should Have Been Placed Somewhere Easily Found. Even Sticking A Link To The Information Somewhere On The CrossSAVE Information Page.

But I Would Like To Say SOMETHING POSITIVE:

I LOVE That The Warframe InGame Friends List Now Allows You To Add Friends From ALL PLATFORMS; That Was A Beautiful Choice. And THAT Does Help ALL.

Hope Everyone Continues To Enjoy Warframe.

Looking Forward To More YEARS Of Warframe.

• Like 2

I Agree CrossSAVE Has Been Poorly Implimented.

1 hour ago, HyperMetalKitsune said:

But A "[BEFORE_CrossSAVE_TENNO]" Can NOT Trade\Gift With A "[AFTER_CrossSAVE_TENNO]"; Even If They Are On The Same Platform.

But This Is Slightly Wrong Tho. This Only Applies To "[CONSOLE TENNO]". Which Doesn't Really Make It Any Better, But "[PC TENNO]" Don't Have This Issue.

Also Capitalizing Every Word And Putting "5 Separate Forms Of Emphasis" On Random Crap That Doesn't Need It Like This Is Extremely Obnoxious And Difficult On The Eyes To Read. Please Type Like A Normal Person.

Edited by PollexMessier
  • Like 1