The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Bug during cross save. No inbox message for Gotva Prime or Sevagoth drop. Should I message DE themselves about this?

I cross saved during the time we could before the new years and I had the sudden realization that my Sevagoth and Epitaph from Twitch Drops along with Gotva prime were not sent through to PC! Uh, I don't really care about the Sevagoth stuff but I do really care for obtaining my Gotva that I should have obtained. Any way this is able to still be obtained if I were to message them about it? I don't have access to my PS4 anymore otherwise I would have just opened them then but it seems those inbox messages did not go through with cross save and am quite sad about it tbh. 

Is there a way to contact them about this kind of issue? I KNOW for certain that I connected the right accounts as well because I have obtained other twitch prime drops in the past for Warframe on this PS4 account. 

• Like 2

I'm having the same issue with Twitch drops as well I have not received my relic packs or Umbra Forma BP from last nights/today's stream. My Twitch account has been linked to my warframe account for 5 years I tried to unlink and relink through Warframe account management but that isnt working. So now I'm stuck with no way to even relink them. I was cross save from switch to PC

• Like 3

12小时前 , Tecstasy 说:

I'm having the same issue with Twitch drops as well I have not received my relic packs or Umbra Forma BP from last nights/today's stream. My Twitch account has been linked to my warframe account for 5 years I tried to unlink and relink through Warframe account management but that isnt working. So now I'm stuck with no way to even relink them. I was cross save from switch to PC

Same issue here. I'm a former Switch player, and now I'm playing on PC. My Twitch account was linked five years ago. I watched the dev stream but didn't receive the drop reward (YES, that Umbra Forma BP!), but I can confirm I should get it from the Twitch page. I tried logging in with my switch again, but with no luck.

• Like 1

On 2024-01-26 at 2:34 PM, Tecstasy said:

Yeah I just noticed this as well! I never obtained my Umbra Forma from this recent Dev Stream as well. I'll be trying to get in contact with them soon (either tonight or tomorrow most likely) to try and see if they know about this issue or not. If it is an issue, Id be surprised if they would be able to give us all our stuff that were supposed to have but I do hope that's not the case.

• Like 1

On 2024-01-28 at 1:26 AM, OneTrueRat said:

If anyone gets any traction with this, reply to me so I can take a look. Same issue here as well

On 2024-01-27 at 3:01 AM, RockingdicePrime said:

Same issue here. I'm a former Switch player, and now I'm playing on PC. My Twitch account was linked five years ago. I watched the dev stream but didn't receive the drop reward (YES, that Umbra Forma BP!), but I can confirm I should get it from the Twitch page. I tried logging in with my switch again, but with no luck.

On 2024-01-26 at 2:34 PM, Tecstasy said:

Sorry about the multi quite but it seems like all of us have the same issue here. Turns out after the cross save we need to reconnect out accounts!

https://www.warframe.com/twitch/unlink_action

Click this, it will unlink your twitch from the main site, go to twitch and ALSO unlink it there, and then link your twitch through the main website and it should be good! I now have all my stuff that Ive missed out on!