Cross-Platform Save Rollout Information ×

After Cross-save forum profiles didn't merge

Basically, what the title says which I thought it would kind of merge everything not just game stuff and also, I can't change my glyph on forums because I guess the forums version doesn't know how to handle it and cause console was the most dominant and overtook it the whole thing just made the PC version kind of broken. (also, yes PC account was created before deadline so console completely overtook PC) 🤕

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For me it's the other way around. I only had PSN, only created PC account for the purpose of cross save.

Wiped out everything for me -- forum, Zendesk, both (since the PC account was a fresh one made for the sake of cross save). I contacted Customer Support,and I got a reply -- if I understood correctly -- that that was what was supposed to happen.

I will post an update after I hear back about whether I understood their last reply correctly.

• Like 1

On 2024-02-22 at 11:44 PM, instantna-sonzai said:

For me it's the other way around. I only had PSN, only created PC account for the purpose of cross save.

Wiped out everything for me -- forum, Zendesk, both (since the PC account was a fresh one made for the sake of cross save). I contacted Customer Support,and I got a reply -- if I understood correctly -- that that was what was supposed to happen.

I will post an update after I hear back about whether I understood their last reply correctly.

Huh_-_Copy.png?ex=65f2b0eb&is=65e03beb&h

This is what they had to say... not even addressing the issue...

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...