The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A few things need to be looked at regurding cross-save

1: adding a logout option in the pause menu on all platforms to prevent the you are already loggen message if you log off on Xbox and log in on either PlayStation or PC

2: Syncing the achievements/tropnies so the ones that are the same on all platforms unlock as soon as you login on one of the other platforms (ex. my progression is from my Xbox account where I earned all the achievements but when I login on PlayStation or PC after merging the accounts the achievements/trophies do not automatically unlock and there are quite a few that are from completing quests that I do not want to do again or for things like constructing your railjack which you can only do once as well as the ones for reaching rank 5 with certain in game factions exploring all caves in Plains of Eidolon and Orb Vallis and completing all K-Drive Races in Orb Vallis) this tells me that merging the accounts did not sync all of the data, Merging the accounts only synced the progression and invintories but not achievements/trophies

Edited by (XBOX)MidlifeGamerAce
  • Like 2