The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Seeking Djentlemanly Advice

Anaesthetic

pandora radio and add all those artists (or your preferred / fav's) to their own station. eventually u will come across new ones.

however, iirc, this is a cloud-like system, in which is based on other users' feedbacks, and similar artists. 

in which case, u'll have to branch out with even 1 or 2 new artists in the same station to get yet more variety.

Novelists ain't bad. I'm definitely interested. I actually keep a pretty active pandora account (average about 3-5 seeds per station) but it never seems to branch out further than the same 9 or 10 artists. Which isn't bad considering I like most of them, but for new stuff even Pandora has its limits, so it seems.

_______

I've got PTH, Monuments, The Contortionist (decent live show), Intervals, Sithu Aye, Structures, and TesseracT under my belt, actually. I'll have to check out the others, though. As for Veil of Maya, I've yet to look into their latest album but [id] didn't do much for me. :/ Streaming Infinitas right now. This is good. This is very good.