Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please allow players to sell unsellable items.

KX297

7 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

No, no, I am very familiar with this concept. I just don't agree with this system of thinking and the resulting behavior, and I don't want it to be nurtured and rewarded, which will inevitably result in its popularization.

Wat.

Are you still on about that weird thing with manipulating your available options for RNG-based stuff by selling your gear?

Because I’m going to get pretty pissed if you’re shooting down the idea of my being able to clean up my inventory because someone cared enough about fixing RNG rolls in their favour to learn that it was even a thing that could happen in the first place and then decide that it’s so overwhelmingly desireable that others who have next to zero idea what they’re talking about and zero interest in doing the same thing need to be unable to do something they’re already able to do [selling unwanted gear], just for a few more items

Edited by Merkranire

3 hours ago, Merkranire said:

being able to clean up my inventory

If you put as much effort and time in making a ticket about it as you do for writing pointless posts on forum it would be already resolved.

Am 20.6.2024 um 01:59 schrieb Pakaku:

The option to at least hide stuff in your inventory would probably be enough. Some sort of deep storage where you can't access the item without taking it out again (and knowing DE, they'd put a delay timer on it so it's just inconvenient enough), but still counts towards any storage slots you own, rather than fully selling the item to clear out a slot.

I want that with cosmetics.. I am so sick and tired of endlessly scrolling. Searching is an unfun experience on console on top of all these names no one can remember

• Like 1