Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Way To Get Orokin Catalyst/reactor Blueprints...

Gryphticon

lol I played like 100 hours too and I got maybe 6 catalysts and 4 reactors :)

you know you can click on them on the daily reward thingy, atleast that is where I got like 80% of the orokins :)

Funny thing because the dev's stated that it's just a visual thing and you can't click the item and get it ^^

Funny thing because the dev's stated that it's just a visual thing and you can't click the item and get it ^^

Today I spammed "daily reward thingy" with mouse clicking at the begining (as usual).

Didn't see what I got so I checked FOUNDRY if there is any new BP added.

Again it's OROKIN REACTOR so I decided to craft it although I already have extra 3.

reactorp.jpg

Edited by Strac_CRO

I have more catalysts and reactors than I know what to do with thanks to clicking on them at login. If the devs stated it's not possible then there's a significant bug still allowing it.

Edit: click the image when it's fully lit, not fading in or out. ezpz

Edited by 3ntropy

i am still deciding if i want to spend money on the game, my fiance and myself enjoy the game and are really liking it. my thoughts are if I need it I'll purchase it.

I have one orokin reactor from a "?" event and still working on building it for a future frame.

in the end im saying I'll support the game by spending my money, without funds the game wont stay.It's just a matter of will I commit or not.

clicking on daily rewards ? does it work? i dont know, i dont bother, but if it does get you better rewards its like abusing a bug. i prefer to play hard and earn rather than look for bugs or use cheats or hacks. at the end of the day, win or lose, i did it through diligence and can say I did it!

i am still deciding if i want to spend money on the game, my fiance and myself enjoy the game and are really liking it. my thoughts are if I need it I'll purchase it.

I have one orokin reactor from a "?" event and still working on building it for a future frame.

in the end im saying I'll support the game by spending my money, without funds the game wont stay.It's just a matter of will I commit or not.

clicking on daily rewards ? does it work? i dont know, i dont bother, but if it does get you better rewards its like abusing a bug. i prefer to play hard and earn rather than look for bugs or use cheats or hacks. at the end of the day, win or lose, i did it through diligence and can say I did it!

It's a fair bug, you can't get it anywhere else easily and it's very hard to find the Orokin catalyst/reactor bp

I don't see how it could be unintentional. There's no way that could magically happen without it being coded for, and if it was supposed to be patched out it's almost unimaginable they wouldn't have caught it in testing. I'm leaning toward undocumented quality of life feature.

@ 3ntropy ... well mouse clicking is somehow detected because after mouse spamming you go directly to the game without seeing the reward won.

@ Deek ... I don't do it because of the cheating/stealing (I already have 60$ in game) but for fun (and I already have 3 extra REACTORs).

I agree it needs to be re-checked and fixed.

Edited by Strac_CRO