The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Achievements/Trophies you may or may not be able to get after merging accounts

Here are some achievements/trophies you may/may not be able to get on other platforms after merging accounts

Weapon/Warframe related leveling (have not tried to earn them as I alredy have them all on PS and have not yet played on PC)

Anything related to completing certain quests (I don't know if these will unlock by completing a replay of the quests)

Maxing a focus tree (this one can be unlocked if you do not already have all 5 focus schools maxed before you merge)

Reaching rank 5 with the factions (can not be earned after merging if it was already earned before merging)

These ar the ones I have found I however do not know if weapon ones will still unlock

Here are some achievements/trophies you may/may not be able to get on other platforms after merging accounts

Weapon/Warframe related leveling (have not tried to earn them as I alredy have them all on PS and have not yet played on PC)

Anything related to completing certain quests (I don't know if these will unlock by completing a replay of the quests)

Maxing a focus tree (this one can be unlocked if you do not already have all 5 focus schools maxed before you merge)

Reaching rank 5 with the factions (can not be earned after merging if it was already earned before merging)

These ar the ones I have found I however do not know if weapon ones will still unlock