The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Missing Items After Merge

fdmct

I merged my PS4 and PC account a week ago - mostly no issues, progression has been fine etc. The only problem I have had is that I am missing multiple frames and weapons from my PS4 account. It seems it's related to inventory slot size. I made my PS4 account my primary so I could use its progress on PC, which seems to mean the merge has taken my PC inventory then indiscriminately filled the remaining space with PS4 items, meaning I have lost my Octavia, Boltor and a few others. All of these are at full mastery on my account, just not in the inventory at all. 

The exact same thing has happened to me, I lost a bunch of my weapons and and huge portion of my cosmetics. The worst part is, I hadn't played in some time so I don't remember exactly what I lost. I know for sure that it's mostly melee weapons and essentially all of my syndicate weapons, mods, and cosmetics. I even went and dusted off my PS4 and logged in there to see if my items were there on my console but because it synced the accounts now my PS4 version reflects the PC version and all of my items are gone in both places.